Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
While I was visiting my husband's family in Morocco I had the pleasure of eating this wonderful chicken. When I make it for my family everyone ends up looking for more. They can't get enough.
- 1 -2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Cut the chicken breasts into 1 inch cubes & place in a bowl.
- Add the spices to the bowl. Stir to make sure that all the cubes are covered. Then pour the vinegar on top & stir again. Let marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Take the cubes & place them onto skewers. (I usually make 4 skewers per person.).
- Grill the kebabs until the chicken is done, don't over cook. Enjoy!
Cumin and paprika are two of my favorite spices - so these did not disappoint! Like that they don't really take long to marinate or cook! Will definitely make these again!
This chicken was delicious! The marinade made it so moist and tender, and it was very simple to put together. My whole family enjoyed this, thanks for posting :) Made for Ramadan Tag 2011
I realized at the last moment that I didn't have any paprika left. I added cayenne instead a little more than half a tsp., so it was a bit too spicy. With the paprika it would have been great. I was surprised to find that there was no vinegar flavor at all. Good recipe. Made for Ramadan Tag 2009 thanks Nasseh!