Recipe by Nasseh
While I was visiting my husband's family in Morocco I had the pleasure of eating this wonderful chicken. When I make it for my family everyone ends up looking for more. They can't get enough.
- 1 -2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the chicken breasts into 1 inch cubes & place in a bowl.
- Add the spices to the bowl. Stir to make sure that all the cubes are covered. Then pour the vinegar on top & stir again. Let marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Take the cubes & place them onto skewers. (I usually make 4 skewers per person.).
- Grill the kebabs until the chicken is done, don't over cook. Enjoy!