Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
This was emailed to me from Zamourispices.com
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3⁄4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons La Kama (La Kama Moroccan Spice Blend)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 2 eggs
- 3 egg whites
- Heat the olive oil over medium-low heat in a tagine. Add the garlic, onion & chicken then brown until no longer pink.
- Pour in the broth & lemon juice then stir in the parsley, cilantro and spices. Cook covered until the chicken is thoroughly done (roughly 60 minutes).
- Break eggs into a bowl & whisk. Pour the egg mixture over the chicken & cook for another 10-15 minutes. Serve hot.
Great dish! Quickly made, and with a new spice mix for us (La Kama) which we liked very much. I'll for sure make this again! Thanks for posting! Made for Let's PARTY December 2009.