Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an EASY way to dress up a chicken breast. I modified this from a cooking show on Houston PBS. Add some couscous and a nice green salad, and dinner is ready!
- Saute the garlic in the olive oil.
- Add the diced tomatoes and water and simmer for 3 or 4 minutes.
- Add the honey and stir to mix.
- Add the chicken breasts and zucchini.
- Cook over medium heat, turning the chicken breasts to help cook through. Adjust cooking time to chicken breast size, it will take about 30 minutes for an average chicken breast to cook. Add more water by the Tablespoon if needed.
- Serve with couscous.
I would give this a 4.5. Simple and tasty, good for a weeknight meal, but not something I would serve while entertaining guests. Thanks!