- 1 1⁄4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce or 3 cups homemade spaghetti sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) couscous
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare couscous according to package directions.
- Cut chicken breast into bite size pieces.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and brown chicken.
- Add garlic and cook 30 seconds and then stir in lemon juice.
- Cook over medium heat for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Serve over cooked couscous.