Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Here's a dish that should be made hours before the rest of the meal, a tasty time saver!
Make and share this Moroccan Carrots recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb of whole baby carrots, trimmed and peeled
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- To make the vinaigrette, mix together the oil, vinegar, paprika, cumin, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Cook carrots in boiling water to just tender.
- Toss with the vinaigrette and leave at room temp for 3-4 hours, tossing twice.
- Serve at room temp.
Great recipe Diana...I substituted Red Wine Vinegar with fresh lime juice and the dish tasted just perfect. Not to forget the added bonus of low cals as well! :-) Mini I could savour them without guilt.
Very nice vinaigrette!! Wonderfull on the carrots, made these this morning for supper tonight, couldn't resist tasting ahead of time, it is a great combination of flavours that compliment the carrots. These will go on my list for over the holiday season, thanks for sharing Di!!
Good carrots! Easy and full of flavor. Thanks for posting!