Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A low calorie and delicious salad or dip to serve with flat bread.
- 750 g carrots, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 pinch chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- fresh coriander, to serve
- mint sprig, to serve
- Place carrots and garlic in saucepan with salted water. Bring to boil and cook until tender. Drain.
- Mash roughly and stir in remaining ingredients, season to taste and serve.