- 2 lbs peeled carrots
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed (minimum)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 -2 lemon, juice of
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook carrots in large pot for approximately 15 minutes.
- DON'T overcook carrots, they should remain firm.
- Allow carrots to cool.
- Cut them into 1/2 inch thick slices. Mix remaining ingredients in bowl. Pour over carrots Marinate carrots overnight in refrigerator.