Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Simple and delicious salad. Adds colour to any plate!
- 3 -4 carrots, thinly sliced crosswise into rounds
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin (to taste)
- 4 tablespoons oil-and-vinegar dressing, garlic flavoured
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves or 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- Cook the thinly sliced carrots by either steaming or boiling in lightly salted water until they are just tender but not soft.
- Drain carrots, leave to dry and cool for a few minutes, then transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Add cumin, garlic dressing, and herbs. Check seasoning just before serving and adjust to taste.