1/1 Photo of Moroccan Brown Rice (Rice Cooker)
recipe source: The Ultimate Rice Cooker Cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat the rice cooker bowl with Pam.
- 2Place rice in the rice bowl and add teh water, salt, pepper, coriander and cardamom. Close the cover and set the Brown rice cycle.
- 3When the machine switches to keep warm, add the butter. Close teh cover and let the rice steam for 10 minutes.
- 4Fluff rice.
- 5Serve hot, sprinkled with a bit of the preserved lemon.
Browse Our Top Brown Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Brown Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moroccan Brown Rice (Rice Cooker)
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.8
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 522.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: