Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe came from Morocco ..It's so easy and delicious!
Make and share this Moroccan Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 1- Set bread machine on dough setting and let mix and rise once.
- 2-Shape and form into rolls.
- 3-Cover with a damp linen towel, or plastic wrap.
- 4-Let rise for 1 hour, or until dough has doubled.
- 5- Punch down to release all the air.
- 6-Allow to rise for 1/2 hour again, until doubled in a warm place.
- 7- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
I love this recipe. Really easy to make and delicious.