very simple to make, and a lovely side dish.
Make and share this Moroccan Beet Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Place water in a 3-quart saucepan, and bring to a boil.
- Add beets, and simmer until beets are tender when pierced with a fork, about 45 minutes.
- Cool, peel, and cut beets into bite-size pieces.
- Place in a serving bowl.
- Place lemon juice, garlic, cumin and salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl.
- Whisk in olive oil, then toss with beets.
- Let sit a few hours.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with parsley.