1/2 Photos of Moroccan Beet Salad
1 hr 10 mins
very simple to make, and a lovely side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place water in a 3-quart saucepan, and bring to a boil.
- 2Add beets, and simmer until beets are tender when pierced with a fork, about 45 minutes.
- 3Cool, peel, and cut beets into bite-size pieces.
- 4Place in a serving bowl.
- 5Place lemon juice, garlic, cumin and salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl.
- 6Whisk in olive oil, then toss with beets.
- 7Let sit a few hours.
- 8Just before serving, sprinkle with parsley.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moroccan Beet Salad
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.9
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 42.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 1.1 g