Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
A delicious meal!
Make and share this Moro Orange Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Spread the mozzarella cheese over the crust.
- Top with the diced tomatoes, spreading evenly over the cheese.
- Alternate 6 pieces of chicken and 6 Moro Orange Segments around the edge of the pizza.
- Place the 2 remaining segments in the center of the pizza.
- Sprinkle the goat cheese over the whole pizza.
- Dust the top of the pizza with the tarragon.
- Place in a pre-heated 425º oven and cook for 10-12 minutes until done.
- Remove and sprinkle with cilantro.