Sunkist Growers, Inc's Note:
A delicious meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread the mozzarella cheese over the crust.
- 2Top with the diced tomatoes, spreading evenly over the cheese.
- 3Alternate 6 pieces of chicken and 6 Moro Orange Segments around the edge of the pizza.
- 4Place the 2 remaining segments in the center of the pizza.
- 5Sprinkle the goat cheese over the whole pizza.
- 6Dust the top of the pizza with the tarragon.
- 7Place in a pre-heated 425º oven and cook for 10-12 minutes until done.
- 8Remove and sprinkle with cilantro.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moro Orange Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.5
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 16.8 mg
- Sodium 126.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust