Recipe by lynda clark
Carnival food here we come! Simply seasoned steak cooked to your described perfection, with soft spreadable garlic, baby swiss cheese sauté onions, green bell peppers and mushrooms on a toasted submarine bun. Need I say anymore!!!
- 4 morning steaks
- cajun seasoning
- 1 large onion
- 1 (8 ounce) box button mushrooms
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1 large green pepper
- 1 head garlic (need to roast until soft)
- 4 submarine sandwich bread (of any kind)
- 12 slices swiss cheese (or your fav.)
- 4 tablespoons cooking oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Roast garlic in an oven until softened.
- When done squeeze out and set aside in bowl.
- Slice tomato.
- Set aside.
- Slice and sauté onion, green pepper and mushrooms.
- Season and cook Steaks (with 4 tbsp of cooking oil).
- Cook to your liking.
- Toast bread.
- Spread garlic across top and bottom bun.
- Place 3 slices of cheese across bottom.
- Place sautéd onion, green pepper and mushroom.
- Place steak.
- Place three slices of tomato.
- Place top bun on top and enjoy.