Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great way to start the day or you could make it as an afternoon snack for an energy boost. This has it all: potassium from the banana, antioxidants from the blueberries, Vitamin A from the peaches, calcium from the yogurt and milk, and Omega-3s from the flax seed. Plus, you can make this all year long. If you want to make this a meal replacement, I suggest throwing in a granola bar!
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt (Dannon recommended)
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 cup frozen blueberries (unsweetened)
- 4 -5 frozen sliced peaches (unsweetened)
- 1 banana
- 1 teaspoon ground flax seeds
- Mix all ingredients in a blender until there are no chunks. Enjoy!
Great combo of fruits of peaches & blueberries - for taste & health; thanks for this recipe!
This was quite enjoyable this morning with the couscous & fruit that I made. Very full!! This will certainly keep me going all morning and into the afternoon. I love blueberries! so I threw in a few more. Thnx for posting, KissKiss. Made for My-3-Chefs 2008.