Prep 15 mins
Cook 17 mins
Great muffin for on the go breakfest with all the nutrients you need
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup wheat bran
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2⁄3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄2 light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 small banana, chopped
- 1 1⁄4 cups blueberry pecan muesli
- preheat oven to 375 degrees, and use a standard 12 cup muffin tin lined with muffin liners.
- combne flour, whole wheat flour, wheat bran, baking soda, salt, cinnamon & muesli (resurving 1/4 for topping) together in medium bowl.
- in large bowl, cream butter, applesauce, sugar & eggs together. add vanilla extract.
- add chopped banana to creamed mixture.
- combine flour mixture to large bowl, and mix gently. Be careful not to over mix the batter.
- spoon mixture into muffin tin 3/4 full and sprinkle remaining 1/4 muesli mix on top of each muffin. Bake for 17-20 minute until light golden brown.