Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A bread that uses no yeast. Great toasted with butter for breakfast
Make and share this Morning Muesli Bread Recipe recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup canola oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups muesli (crushed)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9"x 5"x 3" pan (or two small).
- Crush cereal in blender or cuisinart to equal 1 1/3 cups. Reserve 1/3 cup. Combine sugar, milk, eggs, oil & almond in small bowl.
- Combine flour, cereal, baking powder & salt in large bowl. Add sugar mixture to flour mixture. Press reserved cereal on top.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes. Cool 10 minutes and turn out in wire rack.
This is a great recipe! The bread is moist, with lovely chunks of dried fruit from the muesli. The almond extract adds a wonderful extra level of flavor.