Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I love this for a Sunday breakfast. I usually cook this in my square electric skillet, and sometimes add chopped green pepper. I always double up on the cheese and I've got to add a few splashes of hot sauce to my portion.
- 2 cups frozen hash browns
- 1 cup chopped fully cooked ham
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 6 eggs
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- minced fresh chives or dried chives
- In a large skillet, saute potatoes, ham and onion in oil for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs, salt and pepper.
- Add to the skillet; cook, stirring occasionally, until eggs are set.
- Remove from the heat and gently stir in cheese.
- Spoon onto a serving platter.
- Top with chives.
It's so much easier making it all in one skillet rather than separately. Husband loved it.
One of my favorite recipes from Taste of Home. Thanks for posting!