Recipe by yooper
I love this for a Sunday breakfast. I usually cook this in my square electric skillet, and sometimes add chopped green pepper. I always double up on the cheese and I've got to add a few splashes of hot sauce to my portion.
- 2 cups frozen hash browns
- 1 cup chopped fully cooked ham
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 6 eggs
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- minced fresh chives or dried chives
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, saute potatoes, ham and onion in oil for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs, salt and pepper.
- Add to the skillet; cook, stirring occasionally, until eggs are set.
- Remove from the heat and gently stir in cheese.
- Spoon onto a serving platter.
- Top with chives.