- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 118.29 ml brown sugar, packed
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 177.44 ml milk
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine, melted
- 118.29 ml maple syrup
- 59.14 ml sour cream
- 1 egg
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
- 44.37 ml all-purpose flour
- 44.37 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml nuts, chopped
- 2.46 ml cinnamon, ground
- 29.58 ml butter or 29.58 ml margarine, cold
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, combine the milk, butter, syrup, sour cream, egg and vanilla.
- Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- For topping, combine the flour, sugar, nuts and cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 400 F for 16-20 minutes or until muffins test done. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.