1/2 Photos of Morning Glory Muffins...for the Gym Obsessed
A revised version of morning glory muffins for those of us who pay (too much) attention to what we eat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease or line 20 muffin cups.
- 2In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Stir in the carrots, raisins and apples.
- 3Mash the bananas, either by hand or in a processor.
- 4In a separate bowl, beat together eggs, bananas and vanilla. Stir egg mixture into the carrot/flour mixture, just until moistened.
- 5Scoop batter into prepared muffin cups.
- 6Bake for 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of a muffin comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Morning Glory Muffins...for the Gym Obsessed
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.8
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 27.9 mg
- Sodium 175.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 16.1 g
- Protein 2.6 g