A revised version of morning glory muffins for those of us who pay (too much) attention to what we eat.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease or line 20 muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Stir in the carrots, raisins and apples.
- Mash the bananas, either by hand or in a processor.
- In a separate bowl, beat together eggs, bananas and vanilla. Stir egg mixture into the carrot/flour mixture, just until moistened.
- Scoop batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of a muffin comes out clean.