Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
- Sift sugar, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt together; set aside.
- Combine eggs, oil, and vanilla in a bowl; mix well.
- Stir in carrots, apple, coconut, raisins, and nuts; add dry ingredients and mic well.
- Spoon into greased muffin pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 22-27 minutes.
Relatives were staying with us overnight, but had to eat and run the next morning. So I tried this recipe the night before. I used carrots that were pre-shredded from the salad dept. at the grocery store. It made preparations a little quicker. Served these jewels the next morning with softened cream cheese and hazelnut coffee. Heaven! Everyone was pleased and grabbed extra muffins as they went to the car.