Recipe by Anissa
I love the name of these and the taste is even better! These muffins have a little bit of everything in them, carrot, apple, cococnut, nuts, raisins, and more! SO YUMMY! I usually make a double batch and freeze the extras.
Top Review by jobyrd
These are good, but kind of too sweet for me - maybe it is because I used Splenda for half of the sugar. I used 4 oz of unsweetened applesause for 1/2 of the oil and used canola for the other half. I've had another recipe with pineapple in them. If I find it, I will post... I squeezed all the batter I had into 12 muffins, so it took a while longer to cook.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups carrots, grated
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup coconut
- 1 apple, peeled,cored &,chopped
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Into a large bowl mix the first five ingredients.
- Stir in the next five ingredients.
- In another bowl beat the eggs, oil and vanilla.
- Stir the oil mixture into the flour mixture until the batter is just combined.
- Spoon into well greased muffin cups, filling to the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- Makes about 14 large muffins.