Prep 15 mins
Cook 22 mins
A good option for mornings on the go!
- 1 cup Fiber One cereal
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla-flavored soymilk
- 1 1⁄4 cups whole wheat flour
- 3⁄4 cup ground flax seeds
- 3⁄4 cup apple, chopped, with out skins
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄4 cup baking honey
- 1⁄4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Heat oven to 375°F
- Place paper cup liners in muffin tin (makes 12 muffins)- spray muffin liners with oil spray.
- Measure one cup of Fiber One bran cereal into a bowl. Pour vanilla soy milk on it and let it sit for 5 minutes to soak.
- Stir in remaining ingredients until everything is moistened.
- Using a large spoon, place batter into paper cups at 3/4 full.
- Place in oven and bake for 20-22 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool on a rack.