Prep 15 mins
Cook 22 mins
A good option for mornings on the go!
Make and share this Morning Glory Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 375°F
- Place paper cup liners in muffin tin (makes 12 muffins)- spray muffin liners with oil spray.
- Measure one cup of Fiber One bran cereal into a bowl. Pour vanilla soy milk on it and let it sit for 5 minutes to soak.
- Stir in remaining ingredients until everything is moistened.
- Using a large spoon, place batter into paper cups at 3/4 full.
- Place in oven and bake for 20-22 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool on a rack.