1/1 Photo of Morning Glory Muffins
Charlotte J's Note:
Another recipe from the "Muffin Lady" from our church.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla in large bowl; set aside.
- 2In another bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- 3Add to liquid ingredients and stir until just moistened.
- 4Gently fold in carrots, raisins, coconut and apple.
- 5Grease muffin tins and fill 2/3-full.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Morning Glory Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.4
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 37.2 mg
- Sodium 118.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 25.1 g
- Protein 3.5 g