Awesome, moist, wonderful muffins.
Make and share this Morning Glory Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup applesauce
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups grated carrots
- 1 medium tart apple, peeled and grated
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
- In another bowl, combine the eggs, applesauce, oil and vanilla.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened (batter will be thick).
- Stir in carrots, apple, pineapple, coconut, raisins and nuts.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-24 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.