Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe was shared with me by a co-worker and dear friend. It has quickly become a family favorite. I hope you enjoy these delicious burgers as much as we have.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 10 crushed Ritz crackers
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce
- 1⁄4 cup catsup
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all ingredients and mix lightly.
- Grill, broil or pan fry until cooked through.
- Serve on toasted rolls with you choice of toppings.
My Papa Joe created this recipe. He would always have to taste a bite before he even got it off the grill!