Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
Great morning pick me up!
Make and share this Morning Glory Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray bundt pan with cooking spray.
- In medium size bowl combine flour, sugar, powder, soda and cinnamon.
- In a large mixing bowl combine oil, milk and eggs.
- Add flour mixture, stir until just moistened Mixture will be thick.
- Fold in carrots, pineapple, raisins and coconut.
- Spoon into bundt pan.
- Bake 50-55 minutes or until pick comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes in pan on rack.
- Remove from pan to cool completely.