1 hr 10 mins
Great morning pick me up!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Spray bundt pan with cooking spray.
- 3In medium size bowl combine flour, sugar, powder, soda and cinnamon.
- 4In a large mixing bowl combine oil, milk and eggs.
- 5Add flour mixture, stir until just moistened Mixture will be thick.
- 6Fold in carrots, pineapple, raisins and coconut.
- 7Spoon into bundt pan.
- 8Bake 50-55 minutes or until pick comes out clean.
- 9Cool 10 minutes in pan on rack.
- 10Remove from pan to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Morning Glory Bread
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 589.1
- Calories from Fat 286
- Total Fat 31.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 71.9 mg
- Sodium 383.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 41.3 g
- Protein 7.8 g