Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
Great morning pick me up!
- 236.59 ml oil
- 118.29 ml milk
- 4 eggs
- 709.77 ml all-purpose flour
- 354.88 ml sugar
- 19.71 ml baking powder
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 9.85 ml cinnamon
- 709.77 ml grated carrots
- 566.99 g can crushed pineapple, drained
- 236.59 ml chopped pecans
- 236.59 ml raisins
- 236.59 ml shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray bundt pan with cooking spray.
- In medium size bowl combine flour, sugar, powder, soda and cinnamon.
- In a large mixing bowl combine oil, milk and eggs.
- Add flour mixture, stir until just moistened Mixture will be thick.
- Fold in carrots, pineapple, raisins and coconut.
- Spoon into bundt pan.
- Bake 50-55 minutes or until pick comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes in pan on rack.
- Remove from pan to cool completely.