Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
Great morning pick me up!
- 1 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 cups grated carrots
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray bundt pan with cooking spray.
- In medium size bowl combine flour, sugar, powder, soda and cinnamon.
- In a large mixing bowl combine oil, milk and eggs.
- Add flour mixture, stir until just moistened Mixture will be thick.
- Fold in carrots, pineapple, raisins and coconut.
- Spoon into bundt pan.
- Bake 50-55 minutes or until pick comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes in pan on rack.
- Remove from pan to cool completely.