Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I love morning glory muffins but I also love baked oatmeal. So I thought.. what the heck, I'll combine them both!
- 2 cups old fashioned oats (DO NOT USE INSTANT)
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup raisins or 1⁄2 cup craisins
- 1⁄2 cup pumpkin seeds (optional, or you could use any seed or nut of your choice)
- 1⁄4 cup coconut
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice (optional, but increase amount of milk if leaving it out)
- 1⁄2 cup crushed pineapple
- 1 large banana, mashed
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1 medium apple, peeled, cored and grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the dry ingredients and set aside.
- Combine the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour mixture into a 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until the top is firm.