Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
So refreshing on a summer morning. The fruit combinations are endless.
- 2 oranges, peeled and cut into pieces
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced or 2 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 2 apples, peeled and cut into chunks
- 16 ounces lemon yogurt
- Mix together.
- Serve in glass bowls and top with a few chopped pecans or walnuts.
This made a great breakfast. I made it with fresh pineapple, peaches, a couple of strawberries and a few grapes. Lemon yogurt is my favorite and it's just perfect with fruit and the soft crunch of the pecans is a great touch.