1/1 Photo of Morning Delight Quiche
1 hr 4 mins
Johnsonville Sausage's Note:
Its not hard to fancy-up your breakfast, and this recipe from Johnsonville Kitchens proves it! Taking simple, yet flavorful ingredients will give you a delicious quiche in no time. Sun-dried tomatoes, cilantro, cheese, hash browns and eggs are combined with the phenomenal flavor of Johnsonville Original Breakfast Sausage Links to create a symphony of flavors.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) package Johnsonville Original Breakfast Sausage Links
- 3 cups frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 bacon, strips cooked and crumbled
- 1Cook sausages according to package directions; cut into ¼-inch slices; set aside.
- 2In a bowl, combine hash browns, butter, 1/8 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- 3Press onto bottom and up sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate.
- 4Bake, uncovered, at 375ºF for 12 to 14 minutes.
- 5Arrange sausage pieces in crust. In a bowl, combine eggs, cheese, milk, tomatoes, cilantro, and remaining salt and pepper.
- 6Pour into crust. Sprinkle with bacon.
- 7Bake, uncovered for 25-30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- 8Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Morning Delight Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.5
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 251.1 mg
- Sodium 862.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 19.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Johnsonville Original Breakfast Sausage Links