Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Use your panini maker for breakfast! Adapted from Williams-Sonoma
Make and share this Morning Breakfast Panini recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat an electric panini maker on high heat according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Place the bread slices on a cutting board. Brush one side of each slice with melted butter.
- Turn one slice over and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Top with the bacon and fried egg, and season with salt and pepper.
- Top with the arugula and the other bread slice, buttered side up.
- Place the sandwich on the preheated panini maker and cook according to the manufacturer’s instructions until the bread is golden and the cheese is melted, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Transfer the sandwich to a cutting board and cut in half.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 1.
Very good and easy if you're getting used to using a panini grill. Thanks!
I wasn't real sure about the arugula so I only put it on half of the sandwich. I found that I much preferred the half without. Other than that this was a great easy breakfast.