Use your panini maker for breakfast! Adapted from Williams-Sonoma
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat an electric panini maker on high heat according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- 2Place the bread slices on a cutting board. Brush one side of each slice with melted butter.
- 3Turn one slice over and sprinkle with the cheese.
- 4Top with the bacon and fried egg, and season with salt and pepper.
- 5Top with the arugula and the other bread slice, buttered side up.
- 6Place the sandwich on the preheated panini maker and cook according to the manufacturer’s instructions until the bread is golden and the cheese is melted, 3 to 5 minutes.
- 7Transfer the sandwich to a cutting board and cut in half.
- 8Serve immediately.
- 9Serves 1.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Morning Breakfast Panini
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 376.2
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 250.4 mg
- Sodium 907.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 21.2 g