Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
My mother always made these chocolate tops for Christmas (the only time we got sweets growing up in Denmark), so they were extra loved. I usually make them for Christmas as well.
- 25 g butter
- 50 g chopped hazelnuts
- 50 g chopped almonds, no skin
- 200 g good quality chocolate
- 50 g raisins
- 25 g corn flakes, slightly crushed
- Melt butter in a Teflon-pan at high heat, but do not brown it.
- Roast the nuts about 2 minutes, break up chocolate pieces and melt in nuts at low heat, stir constantly about 1 minute.
- Take the pan off the heat, add raisins and Cornflakes, stir to coat.
- Set onto cookie sheet with baking paper in 25 small portions with two teaspoons.
- Cool in fridge 1 hour.
- Can be stored in fridge for 3 days.