I make this salad all the time for my kids, and my youngest (Morgan) absolutely loves it. If she eats nothing else on her plate, this salad is always gone. I usually use regular old vine tomatoes, but it's equally good with a pile of halved cherry or grape tomatoes. No matter how you make it, it's ridiculously easy and really yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop the tomatoes and cucumber into chunks.
- 2Put everything into a lidded container.
- 3Secure lid and shake for about a minute.
- 4The juice from the tomato will mix with the mayo and make a great dressing.
- 5Serve or chill - it gets better after about 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Morgan's Simple Cucumber Tomato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.8
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 693.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: