Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Because of a medical condition I had to cut my fat intake to nearly nothing. Out of sheer boredom I created this "meatloaf" recipe. The medical problem is gone but we still make this a couple times a month because it is so good. Gimme Lean is vegetable protien, it just looks like hamburger. You can substitue ground turkey for the ground chicken.
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 14 ounces Lightlife Gimme Lean ground beef
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped mushroom
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon dehydrated garlic flakes
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- Mix everything but the ketchup with a mixer.
- Spray LARGE loaf pan with Pam.
- Pack mixture into loaf pan.
- Top with ketchup.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.