Recipe by Abeer1994
My everyone-pleasing Peanut Butter & Chocolate Bars are so heavenly delicious you'll be more then amazed (probably in shock) to know how budget friendly and simple they are to make. And get this, no baking! In this economy, who doesn't wanna save some cash! They are great for parties(no one will even know how little it cost to make them) and kids adore them. Make a big batch of these in your free time and store them in an air tight container in your fridge for a yummy snack whenever you like!
- 8 1⁄2 graham crackers
- 6 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares (Baker's Brand)
- 3 white chocolate baking squares (Baker's Brand)
- 1⁄2 cup crunchy peanut butter (If you prefer no nuts, you can use creamy)
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 13x9-inch pan with foil so the ends of the foil extend over the sides. Arrange the grahams on bottom of pan. Cut as needed to completely line the bottom. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the semi-sweet chocolate and peanut butter on HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 min, stir every 30 seconds until chocolate is completely melted.
- Pour over the grahams. Use a spatula to spread evenly over the crackers.
- Repeat the exact microwave steps with white chocolate. Drop spoonfuls of the melted white chocolate over the chocolate-covered grahams. Cut through the mixture with a butter knife so the white chocolate makes swirls through the semi-sweet chocolate(tiger stripe effect).
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Refrigerate at least one hour until firm.
- Use foil handles to remove the whole dessert from pan. Peel foil off. Place on a large cutting board or serving dish.
- Cut into bars 21/2-inch bars (doesn't have to be exact).
- Store in fridge until ready to serve.