1 hr 15 mins
My everyone-pleasing Peanut Butter & Chocolate Bars are so heavenly delicious you'll be more then amazed (probably in shock) to know how budget friendly and simple they are to make. And get this, no baking! In this economy, who doesn't wanna save some cash! They are great for parties(no one will even know how little it cost to make them) and kids adore them. Make a big batch of these in your free time and store them in an air tight container in your fridge for a yummy snack whenever you like!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 13x9-inch pan with foil so the ends of the foil extend over the sides. Arrange the grahams on bottom of pan. Cut as needed to completely line the bottom. Set aside.
- 2In a microwave safe bowl, melt the semi-sweet chocolate and peanut butter on HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 min, stir every 30 seconds until chocolate is completely melted.
- 3Pour over the grahams. Use a spatula to spread evenly over the crackers.
- 4Repeat the exact microwave steps with white chocolate. Drop spoonfuls of the melted white chocolate over the chocolate-covered grahams. Cut through the mixture with a butter knife so the white chocolate makes swirls through the semi-sweet chocolate(tiger stripe effect).
- 5Sprinkle with sugar.
- 6Refrigerate at least one hour until firm.
- 7Use foil handles to remove the whole dessert from pan. Peel foil off. Place on a large cutting board or serving dish.
- 8Cut into bars 21/2-inch bars (doesn't have to be exact).
- 9Store in fridge until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for More then Heaven Pb&c Bars
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.9
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 60.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 2.6 g