A different twist on spaghetti made with shrimp of chicken and a clear, garlicky sauce. Dee-lish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 teaspoon garlic clove, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 3/4 lb linguine
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined or 1 lb rotisserie-cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups Baby Spinach
- parmesan cheese
- 1Preheat over to 450.
- 2In a baking dish, toss together 1/2 pint halved tomatoes, 1 tsp chopped garlic, 1/4 cup olive oil, salt & pepper to taste.
- 3Roast for 10 minutes.
- 4Sprinkle with 1/4 cup bread crumbs, and roast for additional 5 minutes; set aside.
- 5Boil 3/4 lb linguine according to directions.
- 6Meanwhile, heat a large saute pan over medium heat.
- 7Add 2 Tbsp butter and 1 tsp chopped garlic, and cook for 1 minute.
- 8Add shrimp or chicken; season with salt & pepper. Saute until shrimp are pink and cooked through, about 3-4 minutes or until chopped chicken is heated through.
- 9Add 3/4 cup chicken broth and let the liquid cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Add roasted tomatoes and spinach. Cook for a minute. Add drained pasta and toss.
- 10Sprinkle with parmesan if you please.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for More Than Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (333 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 673.4
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 158.5 mg
- Sodium 902.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 29.3 g