Recipe by KadesMom
A different twist on spaghetti made with shrimp of chicken and a clear, garlicky sauce. Dee-lish!
- 1⁄2 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 teaspoon garlic clove, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 3⁄4 lb linguine
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined or 1 lb rotisserie-cooked chicken
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups Baby Spinach
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat over to 450.
- In a baking dish, toss together 1/2 pint halved tomatoes, 1 tsp chopped garlic, 1/4 cup olive oil, salt & pepper to taste.
- Roast for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 cup bread crumbs, and roast for additional 5 minutes; set aside.
- Boil 3/4 lb linguine according to directions.
- Meanwhile, heat a large saute pan over medium heat.
- Add 2 Tbsp butter and 1 tsp chopped garlic, and cook for 1 minute.
- Add shrimp or chicken; season with salt & pepper. Saute until shrimp are pink and cooked through, about 3-4 minutes or until chopped chicken is heated through.
- Add 3/4 cup chicken broth and let the liquid cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Add roasted tomatoes and spinach. Cook for a minute. Add drained pasta and toss.
- Sprinkle with parmesan if you please.