1/2 Photos of More Than S'mores Cookies
The title says it all! The recipe calls for peanuts but for those with allergies there is a nut-free variation. Recipe from Bonnie Stern.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb milk chocolate, chopped (or semi-sweet if you prefer, chocolate chips work too)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup graham wafers, broken into small pieces
- 1 cup toasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup raisins (I use cranberries) or 1/2 cup dried cherries (I use cranberries) or 1/2 cup dried cranberries (I use cranberries)
- 1 ounce chocolate, melted (white or dark to contrast in colour)
- 1Measure and mix the dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- 2Chop up the milk chocolate if using bars and heat in a large bowl over a pot of simmering water to melt, stirring.
- 3Let cool a few minutes and then stir in the dry ingredients.
- 4Spoon about 2 Tbsp at a time onto a waxed paper lined baking sheet. Drizzle the melted contrasting chocolate over.
- 5Refrigerate until firm, and then store in the fridge or freeze.
- 6Nut free version: omit the peanuts and increase the graham wafers by a half cup, and either the rice krispies or cranberries by a half cup.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for More Than S'mores Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.1
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 2.9 mg
- Sodium 42.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 2.4 g