Recipe by tweetyfan
Your guests will say "more please" when they taste popcorn mixed with our new SWIRLED Milk Chocolate & Caramel Morsels.
- 9 cups toasted corn cereal
- 4 cups popped popcorn
- 1 1⁄2 cups slivered almonds
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (10 ounce) package Nestle milk chocolate and caramel swirled morsels
- 1 (6 ounce) package dried sweetened cranberries
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 250°F Grease large roasting pan. Mix cereal, popped popcorn and nuts in roasting pan.
- COMBINE brown sugar, butter and corn syrup in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, without stirring, for 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla extract and baking soda. Pour evenly over cereal mixture; stir to coat evenly.
- BAKE for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool completely in pan, stirring frequently to break apart mixture. Stir in morsels and cranberries. Store in airtight container.