Recipe by heatherhopecs
Adapted from a recipe on fastpaleo.com. I plan on trying this recipe as an alternative to my fav zucchini paleo brownies.
- 1 cup dates
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 355 degrees.
- Add the dates, walnuts and raisins to a food processor and pulse until they are roughly chopped.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl until everything is combined together and you have a sticky paste.
- Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper and fill the pan with the brownie mix.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.