Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Adapted from a recipe on fastpaleo.com. I plan on trying this recipe as an alternative to my fav zucchini paleo brownies.
- Preheat the oven to 355 degrees.
- Add the dates, walnuts and raisins to a food processor and pulse until they are roughly chopped.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl until everything is combined together and you have a sticky paste.
- Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper and fill the pan with the brownie mix.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.