Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Our baby loves apricots... and loves these finger friendly gels. Hope yours does too! Cut into 25 squares or use your favorite cookie cutters to make fun shapes.
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 3⁄4 cup milk or 3⁄4 cup soymilk
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 2 ounces whole fat yogurt, like stoneyfield farms yobaby (choice of flavors, but apple, banana and vanilla seem to be the best choices)
- 1 1⁄2 cups apricots, skinned,cut into chunks and blanched
- 1⁄2 cup ripe pear, skinned,cut into chunks and blanched
- In a food processor or blender, process the gelatin and milk for 30 seconds or until gelatin is disolved and mixture is smooth.
- Add the cream cheese and yogurt and process for 10 seconds.
- Add the fruits and blend until thoroughly puréed.
- (Be careful not to over blend or the mixture may become foamy.) Spray an 8-inch square baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Pour gelatin mixture into pan and chill until firm.
- Once chilled, cut into squares or creative shapes using cookie cutters and serve.