Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Our baby loves apricots... and loves these finger friendly gels. Hope yours does too! Cut into 25 squares or use your favorite cookie cutters to make fun shapes.
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 3⁄4 cup milk or 3⁄4 cup soymilk
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 2 ounces whole fat yogurt, like stoneyfield farms yobaby (choice of flavors, but apple, banana and vanilla seem to be the best choices)
- 1 1⁄2 cups apricots, skinned,cut into chunks and blanched
- 1⁄2 cup ripe pear, skinned,cut into chunks and blanched
- In a food processor or blender, process the gelatin and milk for 30 seconds or until gelatin is disolved and mixture is smooth.
- Add the cream cheese and yogurt and process for 10 seconds.
- Add the fruits and blend until thoroughly puréed.
- (Be careful not to over blend or the mixture may become foamy.) Spray an 8-inch square baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Pour gelatin mixture into pan and chill until firm.
- Once chilled, cut into squares or creative shapes using cookie cutters and serve.