Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I tweeked the Great " Not so Three Blind Mice" candies easier for me to make
- 16 ounces maraschino cherries, with stems drained
- 1 (12 ounce) bag Hershey chocolate kisses or 1 (12 ounce) bag white chocolate kisses
- 1 (1 ounce) package sliced almonds, for ears
- 8 ounces chocolate almond bark or 8 ounces white almond bark
- 1 (4 ounce) package graham crackers
- 1 (1 ounce) package icing
- Just looking at the picture it is very simple to do.
- Melt Almond bark over double boiler.
- Dip cherry- attach the kiss- add the ears- cool- add eyes.
- To make"traps", dip 1/4th graham cracker into almond bark-cool on wax paper-pipe on icing as shown- let set.
- To attach mice dab a little icing or melted almond bark to the bottom of mouse, attach to trap.
- Use your imagination to create your own colored mice/white mice on brown traps-brown mice on white traps etc.
- Make as few or as many as you chose.
- serving info not excact.