1/1 Photo of More Green Than Usual Salad
It's a little similar to the other salad I posted, but with some key differences. I just liked the way this one turned out, because of the blend of ingredients. Taking into consideration some of the reviews I've just added a few more ingredients that work for this salad. For the broccoli you can either have it fresh or frozen. If it's fresh blanch it, like the sno peas, and if it's frozen cook it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the two lettuces into bite size pieces.
- 2After cooking the sno peas and broccoli run it under cold water so it is cooled down immediately and won't heat the other vegetables.
- 3Cut the other vegetables into smaller pieces (the green leaves have to stand out).
- 4toss the veggies.
- 5Finely mince the fresh cilantro.
- 6Add the lemon juice, olive oil, and salt and pepper.
- 7Let refrigerate for one hour.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for More Green Than Usual Salad
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 50.0
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 2.1 g