1/4 Photos of More Banana Coconut Muffins
There are a number of similar recipes on Zaar but none just like this one. And gosh knows, we all love our muffins!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2Coat 12 muffin cups with non-stick cooking spray or use paper liners.
- 3Cream sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
- 4Add eggs, one at a time, and mix thoroughly.
- 5In a small bowl, mash bananas with a fork. Add milk, cinnamon and coconut. Add to egg/butter/sugar mixture and mix well.
- 6In another bowl, whisk flour with baking soda, baking powder and salt. Add to wet mixture and stir until just combined. (over mixing yields a tough muffin).
- 7Divide batter equally among muffin tins.
- 8Bake for 30 minutes or until they test done.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for More Banana Coconut Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.9
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 51.5 mg
- Sodium 430.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 22.4 g
- Protein 3.7 g