Recipe by FrannieJ
In response to a search, I started dragging out the cookbooks looking for this recipe that I'd seen not too long ago...haven't made it, but it's on the list. So many recipes, so little time.. Thanks to Team Cuisine Cookbook
Top Review by AshK
A great recipe that works with anything you want to throw in. We skipped the peas and I actually used spaghetti squash in place of the pasta since I had some on hand. I will be making this again and again! Reviewed for PAC07
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 lb spaghetti, cut in 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large green pepper, diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 1 (14 ounce) can peas
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomatoes, drained
- 4 ounces chopped pimiento
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1 lb old English cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Split garlic and rub inside skillet and large casserole.
- Brown meat in oil with onion and pepper.
- Cook spaghetti until tender in boiling salt water. Drain and mix with all ingredients.
- Place in buttered casserole.
- Top with cheese and heat in 375 degree oven 30 to 45 minute.
- Can be made a day in advance. Serves 12.