Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I had some Mango, Oranges, and Pineapple, hence the name MOP (read the capitals). Its a really nice wake-you-up drink. Remove the white membrane of the orange.
- 1 cup mango, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 medium seedless orange, peeled
- 1 cup fresh pineapple
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup honey (to taste)
- In blender add yogurt first.
- Then add orange; blend until smooth.
- Add pineapple and honey; blend.
- Add mango last and blend until smooth.
Was too sweet for me to finish. I think it would be sufficient to leave out the honey. I used canned pineapple so it would be better to leave in the juice from that as the sweetener if you go that route.
I used orange juice instead of an orange, and added a splash of milk - I like thin smoothies. Very tasty!
I substituted pineapple for blueberries and it was da' bomb!